Deciding on whether to lease or purchase your space factors around two things, how long have you been in business and how strong is your client base. Choosing to buy a space for your restaurant is a huge task and it can be done fast and simple with the help of CapRock Services growth capital platform.
Our Growth Capital platform is simple. In fact, so simple you can be approved and funded within ten business days. We allow you to leverage your past success, along with your future sales, to obtain the capital you deserve. One important thing to remember about leasing is the most common reason restaurant tenants lease space instead of buying a location is that 95 percent of all commercial space is for lease and not for sale. Restaurant tenants able to purchase commercial property are in an enviable position. Here are a few key things to remember when making the decision on buying:
- Paying a mortgage is better than paying rent. Lease payments are forever, but your mortgage will eventually be paid off (hopefully). Often, your mortgage payment may be very close to your rent obligation.
- In most cases, you will gain equity in your property and over time, your property may double or even triple in value. This increase in value is in addition to the value of your restaurant business contained within the property.
- You’re in charge and don’t have to deal with the potential hassles of a landlord or property manager.
Benefits of using CapRock Services Growth Capital
- No loss of equity or ownership
- Simple, no-hassle application process
- No personal collateral or guarantee required
- Up to $1,000,000 available per concept
- Approval & funding in less than 10 business days
Apply Today and turn your dream into reality.